3 Rounds total, 5 stations for 1min - each 5min round allows 1min break before next one.
Stations:
- Wall-ball: 20# ball, 10 ft target (per rep)
- Sumo deadlift high-pull: 75# (per rep)
- Box Jump: 20" box (per rep)
- Push-press: 75# (per rep)
- Row: per calorie
The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On "rotate" signal, athlete(s) must move to next station immediately. One point is given for each rep or each row calorie. Highest scores win.
Although I was not competing, I was really nervous. We were in St Charles with other affiliates in the region - other regions competed as well. Pretty amazing!
This is how I did: Intermediate
WB 15-18-15
SDHP 20-20-19
Box 16-16-16 (step mod)
PP 16-18-18
Row 13-12-11
My goal was 200, I scored 243
Next year, I look forward to trying RX and getting better numbers (fabu strategy, Rudy, thanks!). if it weren't for Kerry asking me what the Denali summit looked like whenever I struggled and the incredible energy in there, I wouldn't have pushed harder. It was fun cheering the team and watching these amazing athletes. So yeah, I think I'm getting addicted - I start off scared as hell of these workouts, but the endorphin rush afterwards is like crack
No comments:
Post a Comment