19.12.09

2009 12 19 Makeup WODs: slowly getting back!

I am not back @ 100% still, so I found myself working on skills and doing some of the strength work. I really wanted to do more metcon, but after blacking out a little on Wed's WOD and getting a reality check, I'm kicking my ego aside and trying to do something.

So...
* HSPU 7-7-8 (banded)
* Ring DH Pull-ups 2-1-2
* 75 Double-unders (strung 5-5-12-4-6-8-4-5-3-6-6, singles throughout)
* Pushups 10-8-10

Friday 18 Dec:
Jerk 3-3-3+ @ (135/1rm) 70%(94.5), 80%(108), 90%(121.5)
Felt weak after doing skills and moving earlier today, so I failed 1st rep @ 120. Need to really get more aggressive getting under the bar too.

Saturday 19 Dec:
Squat 3-3-3+ @ (165/1rm) 70%(115), 80%(130), 90%(150)
It felt much heavier than I thought it would and I need to work on my knee tracking. Its amazing what you can catch/learn when you video.

Overall, it wasn't easy, but I didn't feel woozy or like I'll be wiped out for tomorrow. I'll be back for another day. Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment