21.1.10

2010 01 21 Breakfast of champions!

I love breakfast.

- 4 boiled egg whites
- 1/4c mixed nuts/berries (hazelnuts, pecans, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds, goji berries,
apricots and cherries)
- giant raspberry herbal tea (yum!)

My energy level has been a little low. My guess is the lack of good rest over the past 4 days. We were in Ouray, CO for ice climbing, gymnastics training, and Avy/Rescue Training; I had my first week of school and back to training; Our travel time was 22+ hours and the logistics of travelling (luggage, packing, coordination, etc) was just a lot to bear mentally. Physically, I didn't get to push myself in training as much as I'd have liked, but I think it worked itself out given that I'm still recovering. The universe tends to take care of itself, I suppose.

Rest = 4
Energy level = 3
Physical health = 7
Mental/emotional health = 8
Stress level = 7

Breakfast seems to be the only consistent meal of the day. Last night before bed around 2am, I managed to cram down a few handfuls of nuts and turkey jerky, but that's really not compensating for the 6 hours that went be without a calorie... need to get more disciplined (and more time!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment