26.1.10

20100126 Breakfast: Surprises come in small packages

breakfast,
I love being able to
grab and go with these little packs. Every few days, I pack up a bunch of
portables like this (packs of meat/jerky, veg, fruits, nuts, et al), stuff
them in the fridge, and can get what I need throughout the day at school.

Energy level: 4
Stress: 7
Sleep: 4 hrs
Soreness: 7
Health/Recovery: 75%
Weight: fattening up ... 131

Breakfast:
- 1.5c pheasant breast
- cashew & date lara bar (ingredients? Cashews & dates. I love it)
- chamomile tea (not shown)

My stress levels are definitely up there - not to mention not enough rest
time or food absorption. I suspect that it's improving as I am gaining
weight, but they're small gains and I gas out very quickly. There's a lot of
stress in adjusting to a different body and frame of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment