Yes! Hello, my lovelys!
This is my mom's Christmas gift to me. They were on backorder and just arrived today - hooray!
She knew I needed proper weightlifting shoes for safe weight training and bought me the Rogue Do-Wins. I really prefer the suede more than the hard leather of the Pendelays and should be ok since I'm not doing 400+lb lifts (...yet....)
Thanks Pollo!! Hooray!!
This is my mom's Christmas gift to me. They were on backorder and just arrived today - hooray!
She knew I needed proper weightlifting shoes for safe weight training and bought me the Rogue Do-Wins. I really prefer the suede more than the hard leather of the Pendelays and should be ok since I'm not doing 400+lb lifts (...yet....)
Thanks Pollo!! Hooray!!
Hello T,
ReplyDeleteIve been reading your blog, your trip to Denali sounds tight. Check out some of our training for another resource:
www.trainedtoconquer.com