7.9.10

Yikes!

Talk about losing it...

3 rounds @ 8:58
- 250m run
- 10 front squats @ 75#
- 15 situps
20 box jumps @ 21"

Wow. A month off really cut my metcon and strength in half

Cleaning 100 felt heavy when it used to be a warm up weight and my 1 rep max was 175#... very humbling and scary to think how long it took to make gains and how easy it was to lose them. My front squats were light and I struggled to string 2 at a time. Body weight items like running, situps, and box jumps were steady and unbroken, but my lungs were spasming and I had to grab my inhaler (dust from renovations have been killing me!)

So I'll have to chip away at it and gain what I can without sacrificing my grades.

Diet has improved... after feeling like crap for days after all the glutenous cheats these few weeks, I feel incented to stay on track

Strength: 2
Phys energy: 5
Mental energy: 7
Stress: 8
Health: 7
Sleep: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment