23.3.11

Run, Run, Run!

Today: http://beyondthewhiteboard.com/workout_sessions/1137963

4 rounds @ 15:22

  • 400m Runs
  • Squats

    (Makeup for Monday 23/3 workout) ... yikes!!! Big eyes ... little bitty gas tank! The runs felt good, but the squats were sooooo slooooooowwww ... lost most of my time struggling through them. During last round of squats, I felt my lungs close up - had to stop and use inhaler. Nothing like a little asthma attack to stop you dead in your tracks.

    Post WOD of 100 situps: check! broke them into 20’s. I’m not particularly fast, but I’m steady and I was mentally doing TTB (I prefer those).


    Sleep: 7hrs

    Stress: 5ish

    Mental Energy: 7ish

    Physical energy: 8-9 (feel good, but body is not doing what I’m telling it to! Booooo!)

    Diet: 6 (which means improved, but definitely room to improve)

    Health: 75% (shoulder/rib joint still irritated and minor asthma attack?! Back again?! Seriously?! WTF?!)

    Beyond the WhiteBoard Log: http://beyondthewhiteboard.com/members/12929


    Mentally? I’m all there! Light snow, 35f Degrees, and kinda grey out - PERFECT! Kinda stoked to run too!

    Physically? Not so much. Laziness and crappy diet have taken their toll these months off! I can make excuses all I want, but at the end of the day, it’s my own fault and my own well-deserved suffering for letting things go for so long. Blah blah blah.

    So all this means is that I need to be more consistent, get back on a regular schedule, and get a few personal things in order. There’s a lot going on right now. But I’m confident that performance improvement will be there - still benchmarking and plugging away when I can... now if I can just get my shoulder to stop bothering me...

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment