50 Double-Unders
10 Power Cleans (110#)
40 Double-Unders
8 Power Cleans
30 Double-Unders
6 Power Cleans
20 Double-Unders
4 Power Cleans
10 Double-Unders
2 Power Cleans
Didn’t do a post until I got home - there was vinyasa and a 2k job with doggy, though. We love the forest and all the little animals.
I need to choose between school and climbing.
In the timeframe I have left, it is unrealistic for me to simultaneously pursue a med degree, do charity work, train for/go on expeditions, and maintain a healthy relationship with Matt. My last relationship should have been my lesson, but noooo ... my ego just won’t let go. I want to bite off more than what I can realistically chew.
I wanted to change my career ... do a 180. Sure! I won’t be as strong as I used to be, but as long as I can contribute on the mountain, I can still be up there, right?! Go from a very successful career in technology to a wilderness MD. No problem.
I wanted to help this charity get grant money while helping me gain med credibility with research. Sure! My assistants structured my life for me and I can make up for all my karmic debt. I can make time and I can deal with the egos. No problem.
I’m getting married again. Sure! Matt is awesome. He’ll support my choices. He can go off to special forces while I am in med school. Wedding? Oh that’s easy. I’ve been married before... no problem.
Sure, I can defer med school until next year so I can do other things. The instructors I’m doing research for won’t mind if I go get married, go climbing for weeks at a time, do charity work too... No problem.
I’m Tery. My ego knows no bounds. I can do anything. It’s not like I’m not smart enough or don’t have a good work ethic. I can have it all.
OMG, I’m so full of crap.
OK. I'm done ranting and complaining. Time to grow a pair and let go.
Sleep: 7
Stress: 8.5
Diet: 3
Health: 8.5
Strength: 65%
Mental Energy: 4
Physical Energy: 8
No comments:
Post a Comment