4.4.11

Mon 4/4 WOD

camera 4-2-2011 11-44-44 AM

5 Rounds @ 9:49
5 Clean and Jerks @ 95#
10 Pull-ups

(10 min cap)

Steady ... but slow ... I didn't "feel" very aggressive under the bar, wasted time staring at the pullup bar, and broke them into 2's and 3's. Also barely made it within the 10:00 cap!

No cursing, gasping, or falling over ... I clearly didn't work hard enough!

But boy, that weight starts to feel heavy when you've been lazy and inconsistent! I knew there'd be hell to pay getting myself back into climbing shape, but wooo-weee! Nothing like a good butt kicking! Level 2 fun indeed! I'll just keep it going ...

Beyond the whiteboard: http://beyondthewhiteboard.com/workout_sessions/1172335

So out of 10 today...

mental energy: 8.5
physical energy: 8
stress: 2 (maybe this is why i lack aggression under the bar! ha!)
health: 85% (healthy, but red-headed girlfriend is annoying me)
sleep: 6 (dog hogs bed, cats howl, and matt snores ... i sleep in hell)
diet: 4.5 (strict, but clearly not enough calories to keep the tank running today. plus cookies didn't exactly help!)

No comments:

Post a Comment