20 Min AMRAP WOD @ 10 rounds, 10 ses
- :30 handstand hold
- 5 Deadhang pull-ups
- 30 Double-unders
I loved chasing Kelly! We went back and forth between pullups and doubleunders and it was fun fun fun!
Around round 4 or 5, I got confused and did pullups after doubleunders and then had to go back and do the handstand to get myself back on track. Biceps also gave out and I had to use a band around round 4 … I really need to work on those more and this WOD was awesome! Handstands were a rest for me ... but I need to work on my balance so I can do walking and static handstands.
Post – 10 x 10 push-ups: not so much ... need to work on building up the strength to go unbroken with high-volume body weight movements. This was a good kick in the hiney.
No comments:
Post a Comment