13.11.11

subtle and steady goes it…

IMG_20111026_101125

2:1 schedule still going ...

    5 rounds @ 10:48
  • 10 Box Jumps @ 20"
  • 10 pullups
  • 10 pushups
  • 10 situps
  • 10 squats

kept box, situps, and squats unbroken, pullups in 3-4's, pushups in 4-5's, and breaks at no more than :05 ... goal was to do sub 2:00 rounds, so i still have work to do

    Post:
  • 3x10 TTB
  • 2x250m row @ sub 2:05
  • 5x7 GHD

... i'm sure DOMs from yesterday's masochist-fest will set in tomorrow ... get some!

keeping with the paleo diet, I’m finally getting into the swing. I let myself become such a junkfood junkie that getting myself to cheat only 1 day a week was a struggle

for me, it’s helping me recover more efficiently and lets me work harder (ie, less suffering during workout). got a routine finally and now matt is on board… more on that laer

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you doing the paleo challenge? or are you just JK'in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am! I actually made a little breakthrough!

    ... in addition to junk food, I have a blog/FB/droid addiction ... so I've been logging my intakes in my book ... plus, i'm sick of matt making fun of me when i photograph my food ... when i don't bring attention to what i eat, he leaves me alone ;)

    ReplyDelete