- 2 boiled egg whites
- 1c blackberries & cherries
- 5 slices turkey breast (4oz)
- handful mixed nuts
With breakfast like this every day, it makes it easy to eat ... But I'm kinda jone-sing for that garlic spinach from yesterday ... And that frickin ice cream (but not so much today because in my dream last night, I forcibly took Matt's ice cream, but it tasted like a fart... Only to wake up to his smiling face... Brutal.)
- 1c blackberries & cherries
- 5 slices turkey breast (4oz)
- handful mixed nuts
With breakfast like this every day, it makes it easy to eat ... But I'm kinda jone-sing for that garlic spinach from yesterday ... And that frickin ice cream (but not so much today because in my dream last night, I forcibly took Matt's ice cream, but it tasted like a fart... Only to wake up to his smiling face... Brutal.)
No comments:
Post a Comment