Still trying to catch up on my food log! Wow! It does not pay to get sick or slack off!
Wednesday 1 June: Day 17
Morning:
- Coffee
- whey protein & coconut milk
- 1/2 of my vitamin supplements
Throughout the Day:
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 pemmican bar
- handfuls of fresh strawberries, cherries, blackberries
- handfuls of walnuts, almonds, and pepitos
- the rest of my vitamin supplements
I like cooking larger quantities because I can save time making matt’s work meals ahead of time and having food on hand whenever we need to eat. We also find that buying organic in bulk (like at costco) saves money too.
Evening:
- turkey sausage I found at the meat market (no additives - yay!)
- 1 TBS almond butter
Thursday, 2 June: Day 18
Morning:
- Coffee & whey protein
- 1/2 of my daily vitamin supplements (fish oil, folic acid, iron, biotin, C, B-complex, gingko biloba, and multi)
- strawberries
- 1/2 avocado
Afternoon:
- 2 chicken breasts (above)
- 1/2 of the cherries (pictured below)
throughout the day:
- rest of the cherries (above)
- rest of my vitamins
- monster salad of sliced turkey breast, tomatoes, turkey sausage. mushrooms, celery, carrots, kalamata olives, dried cranberries and the rest of the avocado
Evening:
- tuna, salmon, and eel sashimi
- seaweed salad
Oh man, this was really good ... and I didn’t think to photograph until it was gone and too late!
No comments:
Post a Comment