WOD @ 18:48
4 Rounds (20 min cap)
- 400M Run
- 20 Wall Balls (14#)
- 10 Pull-ups
Sodding 14# med ball taunted me the whole time ... my bad toe didn’t like the run either, but I just had to buck up. My breaks were too long and I found myself kinda ambling on that last run - but at least I survived and finished sub 19:00. I'm going to hear Matt scoffing at my weak sauce in my dreams tonight.
Part of me believes that I needed to aim higher ... there were many opportunities for me to just keep going, but I didn’t. Perhaps I was capable of a sub 17 time ... I think the only thing stopping me was me.
Post-WOD
- 10 Rope climbs @
18'12' ... yes, I had to get up the tree and hang/takedown the rope myself ... sucked failing twice and having to start over. Not much of a climber these days, eh?! (I’ll post video of how sad they were later) - 20 TTB @ 6-5-4-5 ... still not stringing more than 2-3 at a time ... even though I shook the cobwebs, I’m still kinda sore and pooped
- 10 deadhangs @ 3-2-2-1-1-1 ... sad, but kinda worn out
I thought I’d post photos of rope climbs we do at home. Matt enjoys watching me do the work myself and I know I need the exercise. I should also prolly consider wearing a rash guard, though ;) I fought the tree and the tree won... legs and hands were even more trashed
No comments:
Post a Comment